[ME ICANN] ME virtual activities - Call for drafting team

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Jun 29 12:53:55 UTC 2020

Dear All,

ICANN is holding two identical webinars on the same topic; i.e. Third Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT3) Final Report, as follows:

15 July 2020 at 15:30-16:30 UTC
16 July 2020 at 07:00-08:00 UTC

More on both webinars here >> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-06-29-en.

You may want to attend the webinar to further acquaint yourself with the topic in hand.

Thank you,

Fahd