[ME ICANN] ICANN67 Virtual Meeting

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sun Mar 1 09:32:04 UTC 2020

Friends and Colleagues,

As you may know, ICANN67 will be held as a virtual meeting on 7-12 March 2020. The meeting will be held according to Cancun, Mexico time zone (UTC-5.00). The agenda for the meeting can be found here >> https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings?classes[]=Groups%3A%3AMeetings%3A%3AMeeting.

We will not be having any regional sessions dedicated to our region; the Middle East. However, we intend to hold 2 sessions right after ICANN67:

Webinar on the MEAC Regional Strategy
ICANN67 Online Readout Session for the Middle East

We anticipate both sessions to be held sometime in March after ICANN67.

We invite you and encourage you to attend sessions of interest. If interested, you are strongly encouraged to register online at https://events.icann.org/icann67-cancun/reg. Once registered, you can receive daily newsletters of the key sessions and discussions held.

We look forward to seeing you online.

Thank you,

Baher, Seher, and Fahd