[ME ICANN] [Webinar Invitation] Open Strategic Outlook Trends | Monday 30 March 2020

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Thu Mar 19 13:15:16 UTC 2020

Friends and Colleagues,

ICANN invites the community to participate in an open strategic outlook trends session to help ICANN continue to be aware of trends that affect its mission and mandate. These open sessions will build on past trend identification work to update our shared understanding of opportunities and challenges relevant to ICANN's current and future strategy. ICANN will hold two remote sessions for those unable to attend the stakeholder group-specific sessions planned. Participation is limited to 40 participants per session, on a first come, first serve basis due to the breakout format.Sessions will be held in English.

Open Session #1 Link: 30 March 2020, 15:00 – 16:30 UTC: https://icann.zoom.us/j/549213104

Open Session #2 Link: 30 March 2020, 23:00 – 00:30 UTC: https://icann.zoom.us/j/549213104

We look forward to seeing you in either session.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN