[ME ICANN] ME space statement first draft on UA & Internationalization of Email addresses using Arabic script

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue May 26 03:52:29 UTC 2020

Dear All,
Happy Eid Elfitr and wishing that we will never ever have it with COVID 19.

This is a reminder email for approaching the end of the *comments period by
tomorrow May 27th*.
Please, have a look at the file and do provide your feedback.

We are pleased to put in your hands the link to the *ME Space ICANNwiki
page *that includes all the statements that it was developed by you through
the  empowered community.
https://icannwiki.org/ICANN_ME_SPACE

Best wishes,
Tijani Ben Jemaa