[ME ICANN] [MEAC SWG] Re: ME space statement first draft on UA & Internationalization of Email addresses using Arabic script

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Wed May 27 10:32:56 UTC 2020

It will be done automatically from google doc.
Spelling  mistakes all the time happen whatever who wrote the statement.

Other recommendations will be reviewed by the pen-holders and you will be notified by google, if it resolved, deleted or still need a discussion with any comment owner.

Keeping in mind that UA is a global project and all communities are talking about like APNIC, LCNIC, ... etc so it is not a problem to grep  whatever fits to our needs according to our wording theme the time it is still a draft statement.

Some other comments received and fine-tuned through email discussion and all of you were copied, will be added in agreed fine-tuned version.

Pen-Holders will work for all comments, and other valuable recommendations received by email from other volunteers within the ME , will be considered as well.

Have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone