[ME ICANN] Invitation to Collaborate on ICANN78 Middle East Space Session Planning

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 04:13:53 UTC 2023

Hi Amin and Layal

I don't know who is following this but there is a little snag in .LB (cctld
of Lebanon) operation. Unfortunately after the passing of Nabil, the
university did not want to continue the operation. Please read the
important announcements directly and the direct correspondence between
CCNSO and ICANN. Also, a journalist's article provides some perspectives
and can be accessed through this link..
*https://domainincite.com/28885-icann-takes-over-countrys-cctld-after-hall-of-famers-death
<https://domainincite.com/28885-icann-takes-over-countrys-cctld-after-hall-of-famers-death>*

I think as a group we should discuss with the CCNSO on how to prevent
situations like this in the future and how the ME Space can actually help.

Farzaneh