[Neobrahmigp] [lgr] Chinese Community Steps Forward for Chinese TLDs - Forms Generation Panel for Root Zone Label Generation Ruleset (LGR)

Jia-Juh Kimoto jiajuh.kimoto at icann.org
Wed Sep 24 22:55:04 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please note that we have announce the formation of the Chinese Script Generation Panel on Wednesday, 24 September 2014.

On behalf of ICANN, we would like to take this opportunity to thank each of the members for offering their time and expertise to volunteer for the Chinese Script Generation Panel.

The announcement is on the ICANN website at: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-09-24-en .

Best regards,
Jia

Jia-Juh Yuh Kimoto
IDN Program Team
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094