[Neobrahmigp] [lgr] Question about coordination principles for C J and K

Wang Wei wangwei at cnnic.cn
Tue Oct 28 02:07:05 UTC 2014

Dear Sarmad

         During the recent discussion in ICANN 51 and CGP fortnightly
meeting, we realized that there is different understandings about the
coordination principles proposed by IP.

         CGP discussed this issue with J and K, then we drafted a document
(as the attached file) including two different solutions based on two
different understandings.

         Could you please tell us which solution complies the original
intention of the coordination principles?

Regards

Wang Wei