[Neobrahmigp] [lgr] RootLGR questions

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Tue Nov 11 21:16:05 UTC 2014

Asmus-san,

> Just out of interest, can you give me an example of a label
> where jpan+latn needs to be mixed?

Followings are existing Japanese JP domain names including Alphabets.

  JR東日本.jp
  日本IBM.jp
  株式会社NTTドコモ.jp

Some companies are using such mixed script name.  I'm not sure if
they want to register such name on TLD, but I don't have reason
to prohibit it.

I'll reply to your answer to my 2nd question separately.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>