[Neobrahmigp] Invitation to dinner on 15th July 2015, Courtyard by Marriott, Pune.

Samiran Gupta samiran.gupta at icann.org
Mon Jul 13 06:11:11 UTC 2015

Kind Attn: Members, Generation Panel for Neo-Brahmi Scripts

Dear Esteemed Members -

We are all looking forward to our first face to face meeting of the panel on
16th July 2015. On behalf of ICANN, I take great pleasure in inviting you to
a pre-meeting dinner at 8 PM on 15th July, at Café Momo , Courtyard by
Marriott, 37/1 Bund Garden Road, Pune. It will give us an opportunity to be
introduced before we convene for the meeting following morning. I sincerely
hope you will be able to join. I look forward to receiving your confirmation
for the same.

Very sincerely,

Samiran Gupta

Samiran Gupta