[Neobrahmigp] Following up from last week

Samiran Gupta samiran.gupta at icann.org
Wed Jul 22 04:49:11 UTC 2015

Dear Prof Udaya Narayana Singh and fellow members -

It was indeed a pleasure meeting all of you at the first face to face
meeting of the Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel last week in Pune. I believe we
have got off to a good start and wish to acknowledge the efforts of our
colleagues at C-DAC for their support. On behalf of ICANN I take this
opportunity to thank each and every one of you for giving us your valuable
time.The Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel is an unique exercise and will
eventually benefit many users in India and in nations where Indic languages
are prevalent.

Some of you had requested me for information on ICANN ­ so that the same
maybe translated to local Indian languages. I am pleased to provide you with
a link to a page where you will find material on ICANN in English and
Hindi.Please visit
https://community.icann.org/display/ICANNLSLT/LOCALIZATION+TOOLKIT  for the
same.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you require additional
inputs. I look forward to our continued interaction.

With warm regards,

Samiran Gupta

Samiran Gupta
Head of India