[Neobrahmigp] Following up from last week - Presentations

Neha Gupta nehag at cdac.in
Fri Jul 24 06:48:43 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

Please find the photos of the meeting at the below link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2jVDTejrGERfl85Rkw4T1B2NVpOUDU0QXpS
QUpfQWhGeUdQM0tmYjdVNXFZdXNSSzZzNnM
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2jVDTejrGERfl85Rkw4T1B2NVpOUDU0QXp
SQUpfQWhGeUdQM0tmYjdVNXFZdXNSSzZzNnM&usp=sharing> &usp=sharing

Best Regards,

Neha Gupta

C-DAC, GIST