[Neobrahmigp] Doodle poll - First conference call

Neha Gupta nehag at cdac.in
Wed Jul 29 11:37:50 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

According to our work plan discussed during the Neo-Brahmi GP First Face to
Face meeting, we are planning to schedule our first conference/update call
either on 6th or 7th August 2015.

Please give us your preferred date by 3rd August' 2015 in the below Doodle
Poll. We will finalize the date which will be suitable to most of the
members.

http://doodle.com/qp9t5n79nqpke4tv

We will soon send the details regarding the call.

Best Regards,

Neha Gupta

C-DAC , GIST

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]