[Neobrahmigp] Update and Followup

Bal Krishna Bal bkbal at ltk.org.np
Thu Oct 1 12:05:42 UTC 2015

Hi Neha and Team,
I am currently located in the United States and would be here for a while
but please let me know the contributions required for Nepali and I will be
more than happy to contribute from my side.
Regards,
Bal Krishna

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Neha Gupta <nehag at cdac.in> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Firstly I would like to inform everyone that following members have been
> added to our group. On behalf of the group, I would like to welcome them.
>

> 1.       K. C. Tikayat Ray (Odia Bhasa Pratisthan India Odia)
>
> 2.       DEBAJIT SHARMA (Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language Art and
> Culture India Assamese )
>
> 3.       BASANTA KUMAR PANDA (Regional Institute of Education(NCERT)
> India Odia)
>
> 4.       Arvind Bhandari (Gujarat University India Gujarati)
>

> Modification of the project timeline is one of the actionable items of the
> meeting held on 16th July 2015. We at C-DAC have updated the timeline in
> simple excel format.
>
> Request all of you to kindly review  and send your suggestions in weeks’
> time.
>

> Also, in the meeting we had prepared an excel having experts name to be
> invited for becoming the member of this group. I have only received the
> details of experts from Dr. Uday Narayan Singh and Dr. Girish Mishra.
> Requesting others to kindly send me the details so that I can follow up
> with them. Attaching the experts list for your ready reference.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Neha Gupta
>
> C-DAC, GIST

> [ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]
>
> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
> all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
> disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
> is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.

Bal Krishna Bal, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
University of Houston