[Neobrahmigp] Update and Followup

Neha Gupta nehag at cdac.in
Wed Sep 30 09:38:37 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Firstly I would like to inform everyone that following members have been
added to our group. On behalf of the group, I would like to welcome them.

1.       K. C. Tikayat Ray (Odia Bhasa Pratisthan India Odia)

2.       DEBAJIT SHARMA (Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language Art and
Culture India Assamese )

3.       BASANTA KUMAR PANDA (Regional Institute of Education(NCERT) India
Odia)

4.       Arvind Bhandari (Gujarat University India Gujarati)

Modification of the project timeline is one of the actionable items of the
meeting held on 16th July 2015. We at C-DAC have updated the timeline in
simple excel format.

Request all of you to kindly review  and send your suggestions in weeks'
time.

Also, in the meeting we had prepared an excel having experts name to be
invited for becoming the member of this group. I have only received the
details of experts from Dr. Uday Narayan Singh and Dr. Girish Mishra.
Requesting others to kindly send me the details so that I can follow up with
them. Attaching the experts list for your ready reference.

Best Regards,

Neha Gupta

C-DAC, GIST

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]