[Neobrahmigp] Draft Proposal for formation of Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel - For review

Neha Gupta nehag at cdac.in
Mon Jan 19 12:44:41 UTC 2015

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP Members,

At the outset, I would like to welcome all of you to the Neo-Brahmi
Generation Panel.  I am Neha Gupta, member of Neo-Brahmi GP and also part of
the team which worked with ICANN for creating the procedure for creating the
Label Generation Ruleset(LGR) for the Root zone.

I also would like to thank all of you for joining us in the activity of
creating the LGR for Neo-Brahmi scripts.

I would also like to thank  Dr. Udaya Narayan Singh  for graciously
accepting the responsibility of acting as a Chair.

I along with my colleagues in C-DAC and Dr. Udaya have drafted a formation
proposal (attached) to be submitted to ICANN  on behalf of Neo-Brahmi GP.
Kindly provide us your feedback on the same at your earliest convenience. It
would be nice if you get back by 31st Jan '15.

In case of any query/suggestion, feel free to post it to the list.

Best Regards,

Neha Gupta

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]