[Neobrahmigp] Reply to the Integration Panel

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 06:53:24 UTC 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,
On behalf of Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel, let me send you the revised proposal for consideration of the ICANN. In what follows as attachment, we attach a Covering Note that answers the comments received on the proposal from Integration Pane(IP). The Main Proposal running to 27 pages follows the note.
With these, we hope to have taken this important step from our end. Our group members have also been marked a copy of these documents. We would also soon have face-to-face meeting to thrash out other details.
Best regards,
 Udaya Narayana Singh   Office: Professor, Rabindra Bhavana, andChair, Centre for Endangered Languages,Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan 731235 Dt Birbhum (West Bengal, INDIA)Residence: B1 & C1, Dakshinayan, Aban Pally,
Mauza Taltor (Near Jorabari), Santiniketan 731235
Cell: 98301-32234Home-page www.udayanarayana.com