[Neobrahmigp] Doodle Poll - First Face-to-Face meeting

Anupam Agrawal agrawal_anupam at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:25:47 UTC 2015

Dear Neha,

Thanks for the effort to take this forward.

To make the best out of the meeting, can we have the agenda also created and
agreed upon earlier?

Tx. Anupam

From:  Neha Gupta <nehag at cdac.in>
Date:  Thursday, 4 June 2015 4:49 PM
To:  <NeobrahmiGP at icann.org>
Subject:  [Neobrahmigp] Doodle Poll - First Face-to-Face meeting

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP Members,

We have finally resolved all the administrative necessities for having our
first Face to Face meeting.

After due discussions with ICANN and the chair, we have narrowed down the
possible dates for the meeting to 15 or 16 July. This time we are planning
to hold the meeting in Pune which we feel is the most convenient location
for most of the members.

Please give us your preferred date in the below Doodle Poll. We will
finalize the date which will be suitable to most of the members.  As you did
last time, your early response would help us to arrange the meeting
logistics in a better way.

The Doodle Poll is at http://doodle.com/vvsbncgzvisvix5h  (To indicate that
you are available, enter your name and tick the relevant box.  To indicate
that you cannot attend, please enter your name but do not tick either of the
boxes).

Best Regards,
Neha Gupta
C-DAC, GIST