[Neobrahmigp] For feedback - Governing Principles Document

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Jul 2 06:52:32 UTC 2016

Dear Akshat, Prof. Udaya and members of Neo-Brahmi GP,

Please find attached the feedback on the Governing Principles document by the
Integration Panel (IP).  Let us know if you would need further details or have
any follow up queries.

Kindly note that the IP had a face-to-face meeting recently, in June, to
review the current status of our work, and to plan for the year ahead.

IP would also like to strongly urge the Neo-Brahmi to create initial
proposal(s) for repertoires, variants and WLE rules as soon as possible. This
would allow for a formal feedback loop which, in our experience, has greatly
improved the efficiency of the communication between GP and IP, and helped
move proposals forward.

Please kindly submit the first draft(s) by mid-August so as to allow time for
multiple review rounds before ICANN 57 in Hyderabad.  These drafts should use
the template for the LGR proposal provided by the IP (attached and also
available at
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Document+Repository
with other supporting documents).  Proposals which have been completed so far
are available at
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/lgr-proposals-2015-12-01-en.

It would be great if we can highlight the work of the Neo-Brahmi GP to the
community during ICANN 57.

Regards,

Sarmad

---