[Neobrahmigp] Bangla - Proposed code-point repertoire

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed Jul 27 08:08:42 UTC 2016

Dear sir,

Then should we proceed to block this character from the NBGP code-point
repertoire? This means we will mark it in blue under the disposition
that it is blocked by the NBGP recommendation.

Also, please advise if the same argument holds true for U+098C in
Assamese and Manipuri language?

with regards,

Akshat