[Neobrahmigp] Panjabi - Proposed code-point repertoire

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed Jun 29 10:08:07 UTC 2016

Dear All,

We have created an initial set of code-point repertoire for Panjabi.

Your feedback/comments are solicited.

We have planned to finalize the Panjabi code-point repertoire by 17th of
July '16, so your early responses would enable the detailed discussions
and timely finalization.

-- Regards, Akshat Joshi C-DAC GIST PS: Due to the charting software
limitation, below four characters have not been correctly represented in
charts. ਁ - U+0A01 - GURMUKHI SIGN ADAK BINDI ਃ - U+0A03 - GURMUKHI SIGN
VISARGA ੑ - U+0A51 - GURMUKHI SIGN UDAAT ੵ - U+0A75 - GURMUKHI SIGN
YAKASH We plan to correct them by the time of final release. Till the
time, please refer to the full name of the character below that chart.