[Neobrahmigp] Gujarati - Proposed code-point repertoire

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed Jun 29 11:40:30 UTC 2016

Dear All,

We have created an initial set of code-point repertoire for Gujarati.

Your feedback/comments are solicited.

We have planned to finalize the Gujarati code-point repertoire by 17th
of July '16, so your early responses would enable the detailed
discussions and timely finalization.

-- Regards, Akshat Joshi C-DAC GIST PS: Due to the charting software
limitation, below four characters have not been correctly represented in
charts. ૡ -U+0AE1 - GUJARATI LETTER VOCALIC LL ૢ- U+0AE2 - GUJARATI
VOWEL SIGN VOCALIC L ૣ-U+0AE3 - GUJARATI VOWEL SIGN VOCALIC LL We plan
to correct them by the time of final release. Till the time, please
refer to the full name of the character below that chart.