[Neobrahmigp] Important Steps - Taking it forward

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Wed Apr 5 07:55:05 UTC 2017

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP members,
Prof. Udaya, Akshat, Sarmad and I had a call yesterday to discuss how to move forward with the Neo-Brahmi GP work.  Noting that an initial draft of the Devanagari script LGR has recently been circulated by Akshat for review of the panel members and as a guide of what also needs to be done for other scripts, we all agreed that it is a good time to initiate group based work.  We would like to start fortnightly meetings online which will allow all of us to engage directly to plan and undertake the work.  May I request you to please look at the document sent by Akshat on 23rd March (attaching again for ready reference) and send your inputs on this mailing list.
As we start our online calls, we have also discussed to organize a face to face meeting of the members in Kathmandu in late May.  The face to face meeting will allow us to make more progress. We have lots of technical and policy issues to be taken care in due course of time.
ICANN organization will support the organization of our online calls and the face to face meeting.  They will follow up to set a time for our online meetings and to finalize the dates for the face to face meeting.  I will be also starting the whatsapp group for more easy sharing of information and "just in time" notifications for meeting and calls. No information/discussion other than NBGP will be done on this group.
As we start the work of this panel, we look forward to your active contribution and regular participation in the online calls. Please add my number +919828066666 in your mobile and Whatsapp me to be added in that NBGP Group.   We also look forward to meeting many of you in person during our face to face meeting being planned.
Regards,

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove: