[Neobrahmigp] NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - ICANN Supports

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Thu Apr 13 16:59:18 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,There is a good news to share, as  ICANN has confirmed to support travel and stay costs for a limited number of participants for NBGP face to face meeting.I am once again requesting interested members to confirm by using Doodle link below and also take out a minute to join NBGP whatsapp group for active participation and discussion .
Looking forward for your confirmations.Best Regards

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Ajay Data   MailId : [68096511]To: sarmad.hussain at icann.org,neobrahmigp at icann.orgSubject: Doodle Poll for NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - confirmationsDate: 12 Apr 2017 11:05:33 PM  Dear All  Please take out a minute to fill this doodle for confirmation of your participation in NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal on 24th to 26th May 2017.  http://doodle.com/poll/g78tkzb6g6e8z3k3  As necessary arrangements are supposed to be done, please confirm by 15th April to help plan things in better way.  I am once again requesting interested members to please message me on WhatsApp +91982806666 and become part of NBGP group for active participation and discussion.  Best Regards.  Ajay Data   --  Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator .
Do not Remove: