[Neobrahmigp] NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - ICANN Supports

Harish Chowdhary harish at nixi.in
Fri Apr 14 05:06:15 UTC 2017

Dear Sir,Thanks for the information and your efforts to take this work further.I have already using Doodle registered poll for the meeting.Thanks,Harish Chowdhary From: Dr. AJAY D A T A<ajay at data.in>Sent: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:29:44 GMT+0530To: neobrahmigp at icann.orgSubject: [Neobrahmigp] NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - ICANN Supports Dear Friends,There is a good news to share, as  ICANN has confirmed to support travel and stay costs for a limited number of participants for NBGP face to face meeting.I am once again requesting interested members to confirm by using Doodle link below and also take out a minute to join NBGP whatsapp group for active participation and discussion.
Looking forward for your confirmations.Best Regards

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder & CEO
Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Ajay Data <ajay at data.in>  MailId : [68096511]To: sarmad.hussain at icann.org,neobrahmigp at icann.orgSubject: Doodle Poll for NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - confirmationsDate: 12 Apr 2017 11:05:33 PMDear AllPlease take out a minute to fill this doodle for confirmation of your participation in NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal on 24th to 26th May 2017.http://doodle.com/poll/g78tkzb6g6e8z3k3As necessary arrangements are supposed to be done, please confirm by 15th April to help plan things in better way.I am once again requesting interested members to please message me on WhatsApp +91982806666 and become part of NBGP group for active participation and discussion.Best Regards.Ajay Data--Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator.Do not Remove:[HID]20170405132437746[-HID] _______________________________________________Neobrahmigp mailing listNeobrahmigp at icann.orghttps://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/neobrahmigp

[NIXI is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nixiindia & Twitter: @inregistry ]