[Neobrahmigp] Proposed Meeting on 28th April

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Sun Apr 16 13:42:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,Before we go to Nepal for two day agenda, we need to have meeting to understand importance of LGR, individual roles, contribution we can make and finalize agenda for Nepal. Please make it convenient to attend NBGP meeting on 28th April at 2:30pm in IAMAI office.  Thank you Chitrita for hosting the meeting .  Please do share the venue address, direction details and dial-in details for audio connection with members. I am again inclined to request you to please get yourself added into NBGP whatsapp group for more active discussion and remain in touch. Looking forward to see you soon.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20170416191147563[-HID]