[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] RE: link to NBGP initial proposal for formation

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Apr 18 17:04:00 UTC 2017

Dear Pavanaja, All,

I have happy to organize a training on the LGR Toolset for Neo-Brahmi GP online or during the face to face meeting, whichever way NBGP members prefer.

For those who are not familiar with this detail, the linguistic data and rules developed by each generation panel have to be stored in a formal machine-readable XML format specified by RFC 7940 (https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc7940.txt).  ICANN has developed a tool which allows a generation panel to develop the XML with an easy to use interface.  The tool is available at https://lgrtool.icann.org/  (username: lgr; password: 37zEfM2LyN3DmSzjLaYoA).

A detailed User Guide for this tool is available at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/lgr-toolset-2015-06-21-en.

For the general development of the root zone LGR, please note that background and some guiding documents are also available at https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Document+Repository.

Regards,
Sarmad