[Neobrahmigp] traveller details for organizing travel support for Neo-Brahmi GP

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Apr 19 11:01:52 UTC 2017

Dear All,

A gentle reminder for those who have not responded, please respond by today.

We would appreciate if you could let us know if you are coming for the face to face meeting in Kathmandu even if you are not planning to apply for ICANN travel support so that we can make appropriate local logistic arrangements.

Currently we have the following attendees:

1.      Ajay Data

2.      Harish Chowdhary

3.      Rajib Chakraborty

4.      Pavanaja Bellippady