[Neobrahmigp] traveller details for organizing travel support for Neo-Brahmi GP

Dr. U.B. Pavanaja pavanaja at vishvakannada.com
Mon Apr 24 08:42:16 UTC 2017

Finally completed the travel forms filling J

It took lot of efforts because every time it was giving an error that all
fields have not been filled. We have to complete  the form W-8 (non-US). But
the web site has the option to upload both W-8 (non-US) and W-9 (US) forms.
Finally I realised that the website needs both forms to be uploaded! I
uploaded completed W-8 (being non-US) and also blank W-9 (meant for US
citizens) forms. Then it accepted! This  is a bug in their web-site

Regards,

Pavanaja