[Neobrahmigp] Dial-IN details for 28th April

Dr. Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Fri Apr 28 02:55:47 UTC 2017

Dial: 011-39407000
Pin: 6712778#

Please connect at 2:25pm. No physical meeting is organised today due to lack of confirmed participation.

Members interested in NBGP, were requested to send their crisp technical capabilities or share experience so that panel can utilise their skills. Still awaited..

Tentative Agenda for today:
Akshat to brief status for draft.
Sarmad to guide for LGR process (brief).
Reconstitute panel.
Nepal - face to face

Talk to  you at 2:30 pm today.

Ajay Data

On April 27, 2017 5:11:45 PM GMT+05:30, Chitrita Chatterjee <chitrita at iamai.in> wrote:
>For tomorrow's remote participation, sharing the dial in details:
>
>*Dial: 011-39407000*
>*Pin: 6712778#*
>
>Look forward to connecting at 2.30 pm tom.
>
>regards,
>
>chitrita
>

>*Chitrita Chatterjee*
>*Associate Vice President*
>*Internet & Mobile Association of India*
>*#28, first floor, Okhla Ind Estate-Phase III*
>*New Delhi-110020*
>*Ph: 011-417 66666*
>*Mob: +91 98104 77552*
>www.iamai.in
>

>On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Udaya Narayana Singh
><unsciil51 at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Ok. So I will try and connect remotely. Regards,
>>
>> Udaya Narayana Singh
>>
>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
>>
>> On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 at 13:02, Dr. AJAY D A T A
>> <ajay at data.in> wrote:
>> Please do not plan as of now,, as it look not anyone else is coming
>for
>> physical meeting, in this case,, we will do remote only.
>>

>> *Dr. Ajay DATA* * | Founder & CEO *
>> Get email id like *अजय@डाटा.भारत* in your own language,
>> visit www.xgenplus.com
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> *From:* Udaya Narayana Singh <unsciil at yahoo.com>  MailId : [68518236]
>> *To:* "Dr. AJAY D A T A" <ajay at data.in>,chitrita <chitrita at iamai.in>
>> *Subject: *Re: [Neobrahmigp] Re : Re: Proposed Meeting on 28th April
>> *Date:* 27 Apr 2017 12:51:37 PM
>>
>> I shall participate but as I am new to Delhi roads, it might require
>some
>> efforts on my part to find out the way and reach there driving myself
>from
>> Manesar. Regards,
>>

>> Professor Udaya Narayana Singh
>> Cell: +91-98301-32234 & 94340-50218
>>
>> Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &
>> Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages (CIIL)
>> Home-page www.udayanarayana.com
>>

>> On Thursday, 27 April 2017 12:27 PM, Dr. AJAY D A T A <ajay at data.in>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Dear Members,
>>
>> Please confirm your participation , who all are coming, so that
>proper
>> arrangements can be made. An early response will be highly
>appreciated.
>>
>> A message on NBGP Whatsapp group will make it bit better. IF you are
>not
>> yet in the group, please add my number +91982806666 and send your
>message
>> to add you in group, I will do the needful.
>>
>> Take care.
>>
>> *Dr. Ajay DATA* * | Founder & CEO *
>> Get email id like *अजय@डाटा.भारत* in your own language,
>> visit www.xgenplus.com

>> *From:* Chitrita <chitrita at iamai.in>  MailId : [68214896]
>> *To:* "Dr. AJAY D A T A" <ajay at data.in>,neo brahmi
> [...]

Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator.