[Neobrahmigp] Draft Devanagari LGR

Babul Films Society n-p NGO ICT for Ecoawareness office at babul.ngo
Sun Aug 6 15:01:32 UTC 2017

Hi team,
I am going through the pdf attached by Akshat.
It is a wonderful doc involving a lot of in depth research work
which is time taking and also demands commitment for the work.

In the process I was looking to find out what is  EGDIS, Unicode etc.
Here are the links
https://www.ethnologue.com/enterprise-faq/what-egids-how-it-used
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnologue
Unicode:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_point
For reference of Telugu team:
http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0C00.pdf

Thanks Akshat for the work done.
However, I notice that the Hindi letter अ [A] is also written
differently [older version]
Just my observation.

Going through the whole pdf enhanced my understanding of the work tobe
done wrt Telugu script.

with best wishes

Ganga

---