[Neobrahmigp] Updating Google Docs.

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sat Dec 9 15:42:36 UTC 2017

HelloAs we intend to finish the 1st version of LGRs as per the F2F agenda, requesting to update the final work on Google Doc respective link, so that status can be updated and during F2F we can finalise the document. Those who are not able to attend, please try to join remotely for the language/script of your interest as per the agenda already known to you.Those who are travelling to Colombo, hope you are all set and looking forward to see you.

Have a safe travel and see you soon.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove: