[Neobrahmigp] Update on Neo-Brahmi GP

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Feb 7 10:33:27 UTC 2017

Dear Dr. Data,

Thank you for the email.

Akshat has been working on an initial version of the proposal for Devanagari script.  ?

I am adding Prof. Udaya (chair) and Akshat (who has been coordinating the work) to this email, cc:ing the Neo-Brahmi GP list (as LGR email list is for a broader audience), for them to share further details.?

regards

Sarmad