[Neobrahmigp] Update on Neo-Brahmi GP

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Tue Feb 7 11:10:24 UTC 2017

Dear Dr. Data,

First of all, thank you for joining the GP. We value your association
with the same.

We are working on creating the initial draft for Devanagari, which we
plan to use as a template for other scripts. While doing so, we would
still keep the option open getting suggestions for Devanagari LGR
document. We also know that each of the scripts may take individual form
when in the making, however through Devanagari template we plan to
achieve harmonization of topics under each header and the nature of it's
content.

The GP is not in CC to these email exchanges as we want members to focus
when it will be actually needed instead of having to go through a heap
of conversational mail threads.

We soon will bring the Devanagari template.

Please get back on this if you have any further queries/suggestions.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]