[Neobrahmigp] Neo-Brahmi GP fortnightly online meetings - 1230pm UTC every other Tuesday

Bal Krishna Bal bal at ku.edu.np
Sun Jul 2 07:41:20 UTC 2017

Dear All,
I am away on a workshop in Pokhara. So just in case, I am unable to connect
to you please accept my apologies. The Nepali Team is working on providing
you some updates on the Variants in the next two weeks time.
Regards,
Bal Krishna

---
Bal Krishna Bal,PhD
Assistant Professor
Lead Researcher - Information and Language Processing Research Lab
Kathmandu, University
Dhulikhel, Kavre
Nepal
Homepage: http://ku.edu.np/cse/faculty/bal