[Neobrahmigp] agenda for NBGP meeting on 18 July 2017

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Tue Jul 18 06:23:50 UTC 2017

Correction to point 2: 12 days are left for the interim Devanagari
Draft. The devanagari document may still undergo changes post 30th July
draft.

Rest agenda seems fine.

-Akshat

On 17-07-2017 18:50, Sarmad Hussain wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Here is the suggested agenda for the meeting tomorrow suggested by Dr.
> Ajay Data:
>
>  1. Jay – update on contacts established for pending languages.
>  2. Akshat - progress update, only 12 days left for final Devanagari
>     draft.
>  3. Nepal team - update from Nepal
>  4. Next F2F meeting – Bangladesh? When?
>
> Please let us know if there are any additional items you would like to
> add to this discussion.
>
> Regards,
> Sarmad

Regards,
Akshat Joshi
C-DAC GIST

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]