[Neobrahmigp] Query on confusable composite characters

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 04:48:55 UTC 2017

Although Mangal is widely used especially on the UNICODE-driven platforms (and not as in True Type texts), Arial Unicode or others are also equally popular, and hence any chance of confusion or the slightest possibility of phishing should be dealt with. Once we set up rules to disambiguate these instances, it would apply across fonts for Domain Name Registration.
Regards,
Professor Udaya Narayana Singh   Chair-Professor & Head, ACLiSAmity Centre for Linguistic Studies (ACLiS)Amity University Haryana, GurgaonPachgaon, Manesar PIN 122431Cell: +91-98301-32234 & 94340-50218
Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages (CIIL)Home-page www.udayanarayana.com