[Neobrahmigp] Welcome to new members from Nepal

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jun 2 19:18:02 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Based on participation in the NBGP F2F meeting in Kathmandu recently, we have added colleagues to NBGP and to this email list from both India and Nepal.  For a complete list of members, please visit https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Neo-Brahmi+GP.

Those who have been added, could you please verify your information on this NBGP wiki page and let me know if any part of the information should be edited or changed.

We look forward to working with all of you.

Best regards,
Sarmad

----
Sarmad Hussain