[Neobrahmigp] PPT for on-boarding process

Jay Paudyal mail at jaypaudyal.tel
Wed Jun 7 06:04:14 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. After making few changes I am sharing
PPT with all of you. Kindly give your feedback on the same.

The PPT is for new members, who have joined us in panel, so that they can
aware/update themselves about our goal and what we expect from them.

I will use this PPT to present our goals and expectations in-front of newly
joined members via virtual meetups.

Thanks and Regards

Jay Paudyal