[Neobrahmigp] INVITATION TO ATTEND ICANN NEO BRAHMI GENERATION PANEL INDUSTRY ONBOARDING MEETING

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed Mar 8 09:19:59 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Further to today's fruitful meeting, I am delighted to inform you all
that we are almost ready with the first-cut of the Devanagari LGR
document which has been cursorily checked by the Integration Panel members.

Once we are through with the Devanagari LGR, we can treat that as a
guiding document and start working on other scripts on similar lines.

Also, it is not assumed that Devanagari case will be able to address all
the nuances that are there among all other brahmi based scripts. We will
definitely need to take up each script on individual basis. However,
with Devanagari LGR document almost ready, we have clear picture of the
template to be followed.

I will share the same with you all by next week.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi

C-DAC GIST

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]