[Neobrahmigp] Devanagari LGR - Draft document

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Thu Mar 23 09:23:44 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We are glad to inform you all that we have a draft version of the
Devanagari LGR document ready.

This document covers following languages: Hindi, Marathi, Konkani,
Nepali, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Santhali, Sanskrit, Sindhi and Kashmiri
as written in Devanagari script.

We have attached, both PDF and Doc version of the same. Alongwith, we
have also attached, the draft XML version of the Devanagari LGR named,
"Proposed-LGR-Deva-20170323.xml". The XML version may seem a bit complex
to a non-technical user and may be ignored by them. If you still want to
read through it, please read it conjunction with the RFC 7940  [1]

May I please request all of you to go through the descriptive document
and provide your valuable inputs.

If there are some queries, please feel free to raise/discuss them.

With this document as a base, we also request you all to initiate the
thought process of how the similar documents can be prepared for all
other scripts. If you are willing to take a lead in creating such a
document for the script of your expertise, you are more than welcome. We
extend our full support to any queries you may have during the process
of creating the same.

We will drop a more detailed mail about how we can move ahead with all
the Neo-brahmi Scripts documents, soon.

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]