[Neobrahmigp] INVITATION TO ATTEND ICANN NEO BRAHMI GENERATION PANEL INDUSTRY ONBOARDING MEETING

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 10:42:28 UTC 2017

Dear Chitrita,
The report will be very useful in my work - also for my own understanding of the issues. We will wait for your suggestion on the Co-Chair issue. Regards, Professor Udaya Narayana Singh   Chair-Professor & Head, ACLSAmity Centre for Linguistic Studies (ACLS)Amity University Haryana, GurgaonPachgaon, Manesar PIN 122431Cell: +91-98301-32234 & 94340-50218
Formerly, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan &Former Director, Central Inst of Indian Languages (CIIL)Home-page www.udayanarayana.com