[Neobrahmigp] INVITATION TO ATTEND ICANN NEO BRAHMI GENERATION PANEL INDUSTRY ONBOARDING MEETING

Chitrita chitrita at iamai.in
Mon Mar 27 05:06:19 UTC 2017

Dear All,

On behalf of IAMAI, I am happy to propose the name of Dr Ajay Data as one of
the co-chairs for this committee.

I await response regarding the 2nd nomination. Will revert on that shortly.

Dr Data brings with him a huge repository of domain knowledge and expertise
in the field, apart from the passion to drive the NBGP agenda to achieve
desired results, I hope his nomination finds acceptance within the panel.

Sincere regards,

Chitrita

--
Chitrita Chatterjee