[Neobrahmigp] Nepal Agenda

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed May 3 06:13:54 UTC 2017

Dear Dr. Data,

The agenda looks promising. Given the fact that we have diverse script
representation in the F2F meeting, the hands-on session seems to be a
good idea. If you could please elaborate how you plan to conduct it,
will help us all understand and plan in a better way I believe.

At this point I do not have specific suggestions/changes to the agenda.
However I will get back in case I have some in due time. Hope that will
be fine.

Regards,

Akshat Joshi

On 02-05-2017 15:04, Dr. AJAY D A T A wrote:

>     Hello Friends,
>
>     Here is the suggestive agenda for Nepal.
>     If you have any point to be added, or you wish to speak up for
>     anything specific, please feel free to let me know.
>
>     Thanks
>     *Dr. Ajay DATA* *| Founder & CEO *
>     Get email id like *अजय@डाटा.भारत* in your own language,
>     visit www.xgenplus.com <http://www.xgenplus.com/>
>

> Do not Remove:
> [HID]20170502150439834[-HID]
> Web Bug from
> https://data.in/XGenPlusMessageID:14937176794749862a-#RCPT#.jpg Web
> Bug from http://dlr.tbms.in:8077/XET1522:201705.jpg

Regards,
Akshat Joshi
C-DAC GIST

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]