[Neobrahmigp] Welcome to Kathmandu

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue May 23 13:36:27 UTC 2017

Dear All (who are in KTM),

We are going out to dinner tonight at Nepali Bhojan (a restaurant 2 minute walk down the street leading to Radisson hotel).  This is an informal gathering, and if you are interested to join, please meet us in the hotel lobby at 730pm.

The Outreach session is in the main Radisson Hotel building, ground floor.  We start at 930am.  The meeting room for NBGP meeting 24-26 May is also in the main Radisson Hotel building, upstairs.  You can get information on how to get there from the reception of the hotel in the main hotel building.

For those of you who have travelled to Nepal, please note that ICANN travel team will be transferring a fixed stipend to your accounts, to cover your travel logistics and dinner expenses in Nepal.

Please feel free to reach out to Samiran and me in case of any queries.

Regards,
Sarmad