[Neobrahmigp] NBGP - Nepal F2F - Decisions, Actions and Responsible members

Akshat Joshi akshatj at cdac.in
Wed May 31 11:56:28 UTC 2017

Dear Harish and All,

My apologies for missing out on Harish's part which was discussed in the
meeting. Attached, revised document.

@Harish, I have added Point 1.9 in Administrative decisions. In
addition, you are welcome to contribute to the Devanagari LGR.

Please let me know if I am missing out some additional points.

Regards,

Akshat