[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re : Re: Draft Agenda for NBGP 3rd Face to Face Meeting

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Nov 22 08:06:48 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find attached the draft template to guide the presentation for each script, in preparation for the Face to Face meeting in Colombo. The template aims to capture the different portions of a script proposal, for presentation and discussion.  Please also find the latest version of the schedule for the meetings of NBGP.  The presenters for each script are requested to develop the presentations based on the proposal on the Google doc.

Kindly review and please feel free to suggest any changes or additions.

Regards,
Sarmad