[Neobrahmigp] 3rd F2F meeting in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Oct 21 08:43:40 UTC 2017

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP members,

We are happy to share that University of Colombo School of Computing have agreed to host the next Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel meeting at Colombo, Sri Lanka, tentatively in mid-December.

We are planning a three day meeting, similar to the one organized in Kathmandu, Nepal.  To finalize the dates, I am sharing a doodle poll at https://doodle.com/poll/hmif86z64kagd7dh.  There are three options (please select all of the ones you can manage, not just your best option, for us to have flexibility in finalizing dates):

  1.  13 Dec. (means you arrive on 12 Dec. and meeting is from 13-15 Dec.)
  2.  18 Dec. (means you arrive on 17 Dec. and meeting is from 18-20 Dec.)
  3.  20 Dec. (means you arrive on 19 Dec. and meeting is from 20-22 Dec.)

If you are planning to attend the F2F meeting, please respond to the Doodle Poll by Wednesday 25 Oct. and we will start planning for it accordingly.

Regards,
Sarmad