[Neobrahmigp] 3rd F2F meeting in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Bal Krishna Bal bal at ku.edu.np
Sun Oct 22 04:00:31 UTC 2017

Hello Dr. Sarmad,
I have put my availability in the Doodle poll. I was wondering about the
funding for the trip. Is it managed by ICANN?
Regards,
Bal Krishna

---
Bal Krishna Bal,PhD
Assistant Professor
Lead Researcher - Information and Language Processing Research Lab
Kathmandu, University
Dhulikhel, Kavre
Nepal
Homepage: http://ku.edu.np/cse/faculty/bal