[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: 3rd F2F meeting in Colombo, Sri Lanka

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sun Oct 22 07:13:44 UTC 2017

Dear Bal, All,

Yes, we have allocated funds to support the travel of a limited number of NBGP members for this purpose.  We will be circulating an application form shortly for the members to apply.  In case the applications are more than the funding we have allocated, we will work with the co-chairs to set a criteria for selecting from among the applicants. We were able to support most of the candidates who had applied for travel funding during the last meeting organized in Nepal.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Sarmad